Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Happy 10th Rez Day Divi!


My good long time friend, Dividni Shostakovich, is not in SL much lately, as he's taking a little more RL time, but came in for his rez day party friends Isabelle Mavendorf and Emma Portilo and I threw for him.  And by me, I mean I put up some old pics and vids, but Emma decorated and Izzy provided the venue, DJ'd, and choreographed a little song and dance for the old Divi's Diva's to do a little dance to. She also made Diva matching jackets for us.  I neglected to even get pics of the show but I did get pics of the dancing/party time and then later things took a ~cough~ "odd" turn for a rez day party/  And the dance pole came out.. par for the course when these old friends get together. It was a nice group and many of the old Split Screen Art Installation Space patrons and good friends of Divi came out to join in the fun.  Of course I took pics... Happy 10th, my good friend Divi!

Divi 10th Rez Day Party
Divi's Rez Day Party Divi's Rez Day Party Divi's Rez Day Party Divi's Rez Day Party Divi's Rez Day Party Divi's Rez Day Party

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Kara for the party and the photos! Sorry it's taken me so long, I haven't been keeping track and Izzy just mentioned you'd blogged about it. You might be the only person who remembered to take photos! Hugs, Divi

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Was great to see you.... glad we all had fun :)

    ReplyDelete