Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Keeba Tammas and the Tiny Maniacs





This is Keeba and her Tiny Maniacs at a benefit event for "Homes for our Troops" at the US Military Veterans Center.   She said if she hit a certain amount donated she'd sing this song.. and so there we have it!  She actually does a wide range of genre very well, but this whimsical song happened to be the one that struck my fancy so I clicked on the recorder.  With her permission I share it here.

Visit the Veterans Center here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Veterans%20Isle/128/128/25

Keeba's full profile with Whispering Sands Live Promotions is as follows:
"Keeba Tammas streams from the Midwest and serves up an extremely eclectic repertoire of music: jazz, blues, rock, pop, disco, punk, folk…
“At the age of four my mother plopped me on a stage, at the age of 15, I began recording voices for cartoon and commercial work. I put myself through college by recording jingles,traveling the country performing at fairs, malls, and amusement parks I spent the 80’s singing lead in bands. Real Life called me away from music but now this amazing world we call Second Life gives me the opportunity to perform once again”.
With my husband’s help I have created the vast majority of tracks I use and those that are not my own have been “enthusiastically tweaked”. I have been performing in SL since 2007 and most recently have been performing with my backup band, “The Tiny Maniacs” ! Actually, I am starting to wonder if they perform with me–or I perform with them!! I invite you to watch my descent into dementia!"

They really do make a fun and unique show, check them out around the grid or for booking, her calendar, and listening samples visit the official web site here: http://wslpromo.net/2015/07/keeba-tammas/

No comments:

Post a Comment