Sunday, May 17, 2015

The Fantasy Gacha is Now Open

Visit The Fantasy Gacha in Second Life here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Acerbus%20Silva/128/128/21

See their official web site here: http://thefantasygachacar.wix.com/fgcsl
The Fantasy Gacha/ The Arena Men's event, Acerbus Silva (57, 96, 52) - Moderate.  May 12- June 5th.
The Rounds theme:
Goth, Demon, Elf, Black Caste, and Urt

There is a ton of really fun fantasy stuff for men and women or whatever. There are about 66 booths/designers full of fun fantasy gacha pieces to try for.  I loved the Alchemy gacha where I received a super cool lion mount and the outfit pieces easily. I found their gacha rotated quickly so I didn't have to keep trying for the parts, thankfully, and easily scored the full outfit most of which I am wearing in the pic below. But a great thing about gacha is that if you get extras you can always gift them to friends. fantasy gacha 2015 gsmysdu hsvjs_005 gsmysdu hsvjs_001

No comments:

Post a Comment