Sunday, July 21, 2013

Food Fair 2013, July 19-28


Visit here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Citadel/128/128/2

The first annual SL Food Fair began 7-19-13 and runs through July 28th.  This is a fair dedicated to the love of food.  For their official blog and list of designers/participants see here: http://officialfoodfair.wordpress.com/

Untitled by Kara 2
Above I'm wearing my new food fair watermelon and cupcake dress, watermelon in mouth, strawberry necklace, sitting in one of the floatys in the lake in the middle of the food fair, surrounded by the street shops and street vendors filled with all things food related from the fun novelty, to clothes, poses, home decor, food products, etc. all in all a fun explore.   I invited a friend who asked me why I'd want to visit this, to which I considered, "all the food and none of the calories?" And she added, "And none of the flavor".   I guess it's like a bit like a tease to her, BUT, the place and products are super super cute and really is a fun visit as you can see by the photos.  Be sure to check it out. 
Untitled by Kara 2

 
Untitled by Kara 2
 
 
Untitled by Kara 2

No comments:

Post a Comment