Monday, April 15, 2013

Monday Meme SL Names


Berry's Monday Meme is about SL Names... so here we go:

  1. What’s your SL name?  Kara Trapdoor  (pronounced:  care uh     yes.. I do need to say how to pronounce it as surprisingly many people tend to say    car uh-maybe it's just the accents)   
  2. What made you choose this name? Because I wanted the first name of Kara.  It is short and easy, fairly common and starts with the same letter/similar to my RL middle name.  BUT there were not many good last names to chose from.  Well actually there were no good last name options offered to me and I was too noob to realize you could scroll through for another option list of last names, so I considered the ones offered first with the first name Kara.  I disliked them all, but chose Trapdoor as the lesser of all evils.  As amazing as that sounds it's true.  At least it was a word I knew.  Anyway, over time it has actually served me well, as people tend to remember it and I don't see very many people with the last name Trapdoor.
  3. What’s your SL nickname, or what do most people call you? (if applicable) Most people call me Kara, but I am sometimes called:  KT, Carabear, Karebear, Princess Spendalot
  4. What’s your SL display name? Why do you choose to have one? (if applicable) I don’t have one.
  5. Do you like your SL name? Yes! I do now.  I used to not be thrilled with my last name but now I love it.
  6. If you could change your SL name, what would it be? I would not change Kara's name now.  I *might* have alts with other names.
  7. What’s the craziest/funniest SL name you’ve ever seen? I can't remember but we've all seen some crazy ones. ( I seem to be saying I can't remember a lot on these meme's lately. I guess it's a good thing we are doing these memes so later when I need to know something about myself and I'm old and senile I can look here and figure it out.) 
  8. What’s the coolest (your favorite) SL name you’ve ever seen?  I like the name Distracting Nighbor.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you shared the pronunciation because I was totally pronouncing it "car uh" lol sorry about that! But in my defence, it rhymes with my real life name so that's why I assumed it was pronounced like that as well! hahaha, thanks for sharing. <3

    ReplyDelete