Friday, March 15, 2013

Virtual Ironman Football League Season Kicks Off


Seahawks a video by Kara 2 on Flickr. (partial video)
This marks the first week of regular season play for the Virtual Ironman Football League.   Their league information, schedule, and other info. can be found here: http://theviflblog.wordpress.com/

The teams have had a great pre-season and this week I hit the first season game for the Seahawks as my good friend Kathy is a cheerleader for their team.  I used to cheer for a football league and found it to be a great way to meet people, have fun, and look amazing dancing in cute little cheer outfits!  The guys (and now girls too) play the game with a fully scripted field so they do actually PLAY the game with strategy and skills from practise.  I have also played with the guys during practise and it is a lot of fun.  Kathy's team blog can be found here: http://viflseahawks.wordpress.com/

Some shots of the first game:
Untitled by Kara 2
Untitled by Kara 2
Untitled by Kara 2
 Untitled by Kara 2

2 comments:

  1. Lol, I wonder if I can play this with ps3 or xbox. Surely playing football with this virtual platform is fun.

    football

    ReplyDelete